6.05.2008

Hope For Our Future....



Please Gods, let this man become the next President of the United States of America. Don't we finally deserve a break?

3 hoots and hollers:

Anonymous said...

I know I know. I find myself almost believing in a brighter tomorrow when I listen to him talk.

Em said...

If he turns out to be half as good as he sounds, he'll still be 100 times better than anything we've had in a long time!

Unknown said...

Have a great time camping! I didn't want to come home. I am already planning our next trip. LOL. The only problem is that it is now hurricane season and we have to be able to get back quickly because of hubby's job. :(

I am also going to be posting more about camping this week. I gave all the kiddos blank notebooks to use as journals. They drew some amazing things.

 
template by suckmylolly.com