5.20.2008

This Guy Gives Me the Heebee Jeebees!



Visit The Real Mccain Website!

4 hoots and hollers:

Imperatrix said...

Seems to me he's like another candidate who has a tendency to "misspeak". Let's call a spade a spade and get rid of McCain and Clinton. How does that sound?

Sounds pretty good to me!

Fairie Mom said...

I am right there with you on the Heebee Jeebees! Ironically I was watching last weeks Boston Legal (on DVR) when I got to your blog tonight and my husband has been shouting - "I am writing in Denny Krane for President!"

Wendy said...

He definitely sounds like another "yes man." Very sad.

When he was running against G.W. the first time, I liked him. He seemed honest and genuine, and then, he lost the Republican nomination to G.W., and I wanted to cry. I thought, "What in the hell are you people thinking?!" Now, he seems a lot more like G.W. than he did. Makes one wonder if there really isn't something to the conspiracy theorists who talk about the Good Ole Boy network.

If another GOB makes it to the White House, this country is screwed - royally ... if we're not already ;).

Unknown said...

Oh wow. That is scary. I can honestly say that this election has me worried.

 
template by suckmylolly.com